Panagiotopoulos Wines’ story begins when Dimitris Panagiotopoulos, after working in another winery for years, decided to produce his own wines. So in 1982, together with his father who was a viticulturist and other partners, he began the realization of his dream. The winery of the company was completed in 2005 and since then the organic Panagiotopoulos Wines which are produced in an area of great beauty, Messinia, are, officially, a fact.
- Facebook pagewww.facebook.com/www.w36.gr
- Why it’s worth visitingBecause Panagiotopoulos Wines have Messinia as their hometown and this area has a long history (since prehistoric times) a huge cultural heritage, marvelous beaches, nature protection zones Natura and, of course, the well-known olive oil of Messinia as well as other local products. So Panagiotopoulos Wines are, on their own, an important wine tourism destination, especially for those who prefer organic wines.
- Style and sizePanagiotopoulos Wines have a family winery of average size which combines modern and traditional.
- Open days/ hoursOpen to visitors throughout the year, except Sundays, 09:00-14:00.
- Tour languagesGreek, English
- Tasting roomPanagiotopoulos Wines have a fully equipped tasting room which can serve up to 20 people at the same time.
- TourOf the vineyard, winery, tasting room, and cellar.
- Tour duration40 minutes
- Number of wines tasted4-6 wines, accompanied by cheeses, delicatessen and local rustic bread.
- Tour costFree
- Wine shopPanagiotopoulos Wines offers a special wine shop (with a discount of around 10% on market prices), where wines, which are not on the market, are sold as well. Special packaging for the wines as well as their delivery within Greece and abroad are offered.
- Credit cardNo
- Accesible by people with disabilitiesYes
- Free Wi FiYes
- Children receptionPanagiotopoulos Wines does not offer anything special for children reception, except from juice during the tour.
- Annual production250.000 bottles of wine annually.
- Οrganic productionYes
- Green practicesNo
- Label number14
- PDO wines-
- By winespelop_admin
- Email: email@example.com