The story of Lafkiotis Winery begins in 1963 when the family with the same name is already producing wines in Ancient Kleonai, in what would later be Nemea’s wine producing zone. There, very close to the unique temple of Ancient Greece dedicated to the demigod Hercules, Lafkiotis Winery produces its wines today, from strictly selected grapes and markets them both to the Greek market and many markets abroad.
- Why it’s worth visitingBecause in Lafkiotis Winery the visitor will find a home-like and family hospitality and will taste their wines in an elegant setting where stone and wood create a warm atmosphere. Also because in Lafkiotis Winery the well-organized visitor can arrange their wine tasting accompanied by a meal or mini meal, including local products, even special tastings, always upon request.
- Style and sizeLafkiotis Winery is of average size and is a family winery.
- Open days/ hoursOpen to visitors throughout the year, daily, 10:00-15:00, upon request.
- Tour languagesGreek, English
- Tasting roomThe tasting room in Lafkiotis Winery is fully equipped and can serve more than 50 people at the same time.
- TourOf the tasting room and wine aging cellar.
- Tour duration50-60 minutes
- Number of wines tasted4 wines, accompanied by gruyere and bread.
- Tour cost6.15 Euros per person
- Wine shopLafkiotis Winery offers a special wine shop (offering a discount of around 15% on market prices). Special packaging is offered for the wines.
- Credit cardNo
- Accesible by people with disabilitiesYes
- Free Wi FiYes
- Children receptionLafkiotis Winery does not offer anything special for the reception of children.
- Annual production880.000 wine bottles annually.
- Οrganic productionNo
- Green practicesNo
- Label numberPDO Nemea
- PDO wines17
- By winespelop_admin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org