Panicos Lantides, the founder of Ktima Lantides Estate, is Cypriot and has studied viticulture and oenology in France (Montpellier and Bordeaux). He has produced wine in Nemea, Attica and Mantinia, working as an oenologist for a large Greek winery and used his experience in the land where he dreamt his own vineyard and winery to be, in Nemea. Ktima Lantides Estate began in 1993 and is a family business which has now integrated the family’s second generation. He acquired a privately-owned winery in 2000 and the also privately-owned vineyard (around 17 hectares today) which spreads across Asprocampos in Nemea (at an altitude of 650m) and Scotini (at an altitude of 650m as well) for red and white varieties respectively (native and international).
- Why it’s worth visitingBecause the neoclassical style winery in Ktima Lantides Estate is of unique aesthetics for Nemea and offers independent hospitality and dining facilities for up to 10 people. Moreover, because the second, new generation in Ktima Lantides Estate follows the tradition of the founder and active wine producer-father of this family business but has added to it an entirely fresh character which makes Ktima Lantides Estate even more attractive.
- Style and sizeKtima Lantides Estate winery is of average size and neoclassical style.
- Open days/ hoursOpen to visitors throughout the year, upon request, daily 10:00-18:00.
- Tour languagesGreek, English, French, Russian
- Tasting roomThe tasting room in Ktima Lantides Estate is fully and perfectly equipped and can host up to 20 people at the same time.
- TourOf the vineyard, winery, cellar, tasting room.
- Tour duration40 minutes
- Number of wines tasted3-10, upon request, accompanied by traditional products (local cheeses, rusks, delicatessen, fruits).
- Tour cost5-20 Euros, upon request and depending on what is offered.
- Wine shopKtima Lantides Estate has a special wine shop (offering free bottles, depending on the order) in which it sells wines that are not on the market as well. Special packaging for the wines and their delivery, in cooperation with a local wine store.
- Credit cardNo
- Accesible by people with disabilitiesYes
- Free Wi FiYes
- Children receptionKtima Lantides Estate does not offer anything special for the reception of children but juice is offered during the tour.
- Annual production300.000 bottles of wine annually.
- Οrganic productionNo
- Green practicesNo
- Label number10
- PDO winesPDO Nemea
- By winespelop_admin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org