Nemeion Estate was established in Nemea by the oenologist and third generation winemaker Giorgos Vassiliou, who has important wine producing activity in Attica as well. It includes a small wine museum, a multipurpose and application space, with a view of the vineyard of Nemea and a small guesthouse. Nemeion Estate has vineyards in Koutsi (almost 2 hectares), in Petri (around 3.5 hectares) and in Asprokampo Nemea (almost 6 hectares). Its winery is state of the art, isobaric (the first in Greece) and it functions on five levels. Its design is such that, indicatively it must be said that, despite the absence of windows, natural light reaches from the two patios all the way down to the underground cellar.
- Why it’s worth visitingBecause Nemeion Estate is one of the few wineries with hospitality infrastructure (guesthouse, with suites for 12-20 people, dinning etc.). Moreover, because in Nemeion Estate the ergonomics and the functionality of the winery will impress the wine lover interested.
- Style and sizeThe winery in Nemeion Estate is modern and large in size.
- Open days/ hoursOpen to visitors throughout the year, daily, 08:00-16:00, but upon request.
- Tour languagesGreek, English and French
- Tasting roomThe tasting room in Nemeion Estate is fully equipped and can serve more than 50 people at the same time.
- TourOf the vineyard, winery, cellar, tasting room.
- Tour duration60 minutes (150 minutes including a meal).
- Number of wines tasted7 wines, accompanied by cheese and a baguette.
- Tour cost5 euros per person (25 euros per person including a meal).
- Wine shopNemeion Estate has a special wine shop (offering a discount of 10-20% on market prices), in which it sells wines that are not on the market, books and wine accessories. Special packaging is offered for the wines as well as their delivery within Greece and abroad.
- Credit cardYes
- Accesible by people with disabilitiesNo
- Free Wi FiYes
- Children receptionNemeion Estate does not provide anything special for the reception of children.
- Annual production60.000 bottles of wine annually.
- Οrganic productionYes
- Green practicesNo
- Label number4
- PDO winesNo
- By winespelop_admin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org